China supplier tungsten carbide tricone roller drill bit for gas water well drilling
The tricone bit is one of the most widely used drilling bits, which has the characteristics of wide adjustment and high speed. The tricone bit consists of two dozen parts, including cutting structure, bearing structure, locking device, oil storage sealing device and nozzle device.
TCI bits are much more durable than Steel Tooth ones, but carry a higher cost to manufacture.
Both these two groups of Tricone Bits are available with
(1) Open Bearing or Sealed Bearing
(2) Roller Bearing or Friction Bearing (Journal Bearing)
(3) Gage Protected or Non-Gage Protected, etc
Insert Cone Bit
437 447 517 527 537 547 617 637 737
From 3 1/2” to 36”
larger sizes for hole opener bit ,reamer bit
From 88.9 to 914.4
From 5.0 to 2100.0
From 2 3/8 to 8 5/8
Most favourable price and best quality
SJ(metal sealed journal bearing)
SG (improved sealed roller bearing)
Button size (extra features)
1) Y-Conical insert
2) X-chisel insert
3)K- widenedcrest insert
4)G- Gauge/body protection
By sea or air,railway and Multimodal transport
Within 7-30 work days after confirm the order
Tricone bit is Widely used in borehole water well drilling,oil,gas well and mining projects.It mainly divided into steel tooth and TCI,diameter from 3 inch to 36 inch.
Tricone bits features robust chisel tungsten carbide inserts on the heel row and conical on the inner rows. This design provides a fast drilling rate and added cutting structure durability in medium to medium hard formations. The HSN rubber O-ring provides adequate sealing for bearing durability.
Flow Chart And Test
Quality testing is the most important step in the production of products. We will reproduce the products that are substandard.
Packaging & Shipping
Packing:In wooden case , steel case, also be packaged according to customer requirements.
Shipping: We will issue the goods within 7 to 30 days after you place your order.
Chengdu Rongwanda Drilling Equipment Co., LTD is one of the domestic largest Company which engaged in diamond bit professional manufacture and sale. Company adopts world’s advanced design concept and manufacturing process to design and manufacture diamond bit for oil & gas field drilling and coring, and other special-purpose drilling bits.
1. To keep the mud clean, prevent the impurities from blocking the drill bit port., and affect the use of the drill bit.
2. Drill down to control the speed and prevent the sudden stop, and make the roller bit better.
3. Keep the two pumps in good condition.
4. Pay attention to the drill bit and prevent the drill bit slipped.
5. Adjust the drilling parameters in time when encountering a bad drill or bouncing drill.
6. Before drilling the cone bit, circulate for about 10 minutes, with 1-2 tons of drilling for about 0.5 meters, and gradually pressurize to 6-8 tons of drilling. The drilling is uniform speed to prevent the sudden damage of the teeth.The drill pressure generally is not more than 10 tons. When you are slow to drill, we should see clearly, if it is because of the reason for the interlayer to be patient, do not blindly add pressure.
Q1: What are your main products, and used for?
A: Our products include diamond bits, tricone bits and so on. Widely used in mineral exploration, geological drilling, geotechnical engineering, soil sampling etc.
Q2: How do you control the quality?
A: Quality first. In order to guarantee high quality products, all our products are in strict accordance with ISO9001 international quality system and have to undergo a rigorous testing system before delivery.
Q3: Min. Order?
A: Min. order quantity: 1 piece or not less than USD $1000.
Q4: Do you accept sample order?
A: Yes sure, please contact us for details.
Q5:Do you provide samples?is it free or extra?
A:Yes,we could offer the sample with good price but not free,if the sample tested is ok, we can give you a good price for the further order.